- Find out who the hardest working person in the agency is and try to match them.
- Ask for additional projects from as many creative directors as you can.
- Show your student book to every creative director, art director, copywriter and recruiter in the agency. No matter how rough it is. Get as many opinions as you can.
- Talk to people. Don't slink off into your cubicle to concept. You're not Gollum.
- Explore. Particularly if you're in a new city.
- Find out what you can expense. Don't burn any bridges. But you can always ask.
- Find out who would be the best person to truthfully answer the question, "What do I need to do to eventually get a full-time job here?" Then go ask.
* There are more than seven. What ones did I forget?