- Try to make their ideas work. Even if you don't think they will.
- Don't say no.
- Don't say you can't do something if they've just suggested maybe you can.
- Talk to them about things other than advertising.
- Share what you think is cool with them.
- Give credit where credit is due.
- Be willing to share credit.
- Don't kill their ideas. If it truly needs killing, they'll figure it out on their own.
- You don't have a monopoly on great ideas. Try to be humble.
Monday, June 15, 2009
If you want to be a great creative, you have to be a great partner. Here are a few ways you can do that:
Labels: working as a team