Sunday, January 13, 2013
I came across a post today with lots of great advice from Sally Hogshead. The list originally appeared in Nancy Vonk's and Janet Kestin's Pick Me, but I'll link to the blog I found it on.
Advice from Sally:
1. There are no right answers, including these.
2. The hipster creative with tattoos and piercings rarely does the coolest ads.
3. Dominos delivers to Starbucks.
4. Smart beats clever.
5. You’ll create a better book by breaking the rules than by following them.
6. Spend more time thinking, less time executing.